May 11, 2006

Set Up Your Own RSS Feed to This Blog!

The topic at The Writer's Chatroom last night, moderated by our own Audrey Shaffer, was "Blogs and RSS feeds".

Links for setting up your very own blogs and RSS Readers are at The Writer's Chatroom Blog.

Granted it was very late here in Ohio when the chat was over and I presumed to know what I was doing when I set up my RSS feed, and I've been fighting an ear infection, and hubby was milling about rather than sleeping peacefully, and my mind was on setting up our financial records... I really hosed it up.

So now there are funny characters showing up everywhere an apostrophe or a hyphen should be. And I don't yet know how to fix it, so please bear with me.

I've asked the kind folks at blogger.com for their assistance. As usual, they've already wasted their time and mine by sending me the usual "cookie-cutter" response rather than looking at the real problem. I do so wish IT folks in call centers would throw away the scripts and actually look at the problem. End of rant for now.

But...if you would like to set up an RSS feed on your computer so you can receive updates as they happen, the easiest one to use (so I've been told) is www.rssreader.com.

Set up your RSS reader on your computer, following their directions.

The feeds to this blog and my website blog, and of course, The Review Hutch are:

http://www.lindajhutchinson.blogspot.com./atom.xml and http://lindajhutchinson.tripod.com/blog/rss.xml
http://www.reviewhutch.blogspot.com./atom.xml

And drop me a note to let me know you're much smarter than I am. :)

No comments: