December 23, 2008

I hate winter - and Tripod/Lycos



It was -21 here yesterday, with the wind chill factor. In central Ohio. It isn't like we live in Minneapolis, or Anchorage. The cold makes me ache.

Son sent me this photo. I like it. Sums up my feelings perfectly.

BTW, my website is down again. Six days now while I try to get the DNS unlock code from Tripod/Lycos. Do NOT set up your website with them! My FR*E domain name included in their package will cost me annual rent of $12.95 for the rest of my life since I'm leaving for a web host that actually has customer service down to a science.

So if you have sent email to me at linda@, I haven't received it. Please use hutchlj at yahoo dot com until my website is back up and running.

But, please don't spam me. I had the first of the spine surgeries 2 weeks ago - and I don't need additional stress. You can follow my healing progress at http://livingwithfmandoa.blogspot.com

No comments: