November 22, 2005

$300M Fort to Port Article Published

Getting the mail some days is just more fun than others. Yesterday was one of those days! As hubby was walking through the door with one arm full of mail he asked, "Are you just automatically getting this Construction Equipment Guide now?" I let the comment pass as I sorted through son's and brother's mail, opened what needed to be dealt with and filed the rest. Then I sat on the sofa with CEG and scissors in hand. Yep, there it was! Another of my articles. Again, very little had been changed. Very little! Not only did I have a byline...I love this part..."CEG Correspondent" right there under my name. Doesn't get much better! Now, I like writing fiction and getting lost in another world as much as the next writer, but there isn't much better for me than that byline--even if I'm writing about concrete, and trackhoes, and cranes. Take a look and let me know what you think:Fort To Port $300M

No comments: