January 05, 2006

I'm suffering a bit of "deadline overload" this week. I'd thought it would be an easy writing week and I'd finally be able to write some fiction. Ha!

My truck-driving son and brother left here on New Year's day. No interruptions and no firm deadlines on the horizon until January 20th. Ha!

I completed the requested revisions on a Charity Guide article pre-deadline and started going through my stack of submission calls. Then BOOM! My January 20th deadline for Construction Equipment Guide got moved up to January 6th.

Deadlines--I love 'em! In truth, I was ready for it. My plan? To meet the deadline like our Buckeyes met Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl!

I love my writing life!

My website blog has been updated, too. Today's entry is a bit controversial. I've forwarded it to Andy Rooney for comment. We'll see what happens.

No comments: