July 27, 2008

Rachel Smith's Blog Carnival Starts Monday!

Rachel Smith's Blog Carnival starts Monday, July 28th. There are over $1000 in prizes! Here's more info:

http://weirdstuffinmydesk.com/?p=131

One of the many major prizes is from my online store, Linda's Gifts and Decor. The winner will get a $25 gift card to choose from a vast array of delightful home and garden items. There's a whole section of my online catalog with items priced at not more than $19.95. So, that $25 gift card will even cover shipping!

I'll post more about the Blog Carnival on Monday.

I almost forgot!! I've also offered up $10 gift cards to the first 25 who email me during the Blog Carnival! You'll have to attend to get one of those. There will be special instructions.

And btw, my website has been completely re-vamped. I seem to have had a lot of extra time while my Blogger blogs were down ... That could probably be called a good thing.

If for some terrible reason you can't attend the Blog Carnival, and you'd like to shop at my store, email me and put "Gift Card" in the subject line. I also have special catalogs (with below wholesale pricing) to use for fundraising for your church group, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, school, booster club, etc.

Hope to see y'all at the event!

No comments: