July 03, 2008

Woo-Hoo! My Blog is Back!

It's been FOUR LONG MONTHS that I've been fighting the dreaded 404 Not Found error every time I tried to access my Blogger blogs.

Thanks to some help from nitecruzr at Blogger, no help from my cellular ISP techies, and breakthrough REAL help at http://www.techguy.org. They have great forums there if you're having issues with your computer!

I'm finally back in and just in time to go out of town to a family wedding. My husband's brother's children always get married on a 3-day holiday weekend so all 5 siblings can make it. They're flung across the US.

You'll have to wait to find out what I've been up to in these 4 very long months of blog deprivation. Although, my website has been updated regularly. Check it out: www.lindajhutchinson.com Lots of new links for writers and readers.

I'll be catching up on everything that's been happening as soon as we get back from the wedding. One of my first dates with my husband of 18 years was to a family wedding - his family. Only 600 of their closest friends and relatives. The band was flown in from Ireland - from whence the father of the bride came. Being Catholic, the women's names were easy to remember ... all but 11 of them were named Mary or some derivative of same.

Hopefully, this gathering will be smaller. I'm 18 years older and not sure my heart can take all the excitement. But then, I probably won't get rushed at the door since everyone knows who I am now.

Check out The Review Hutch for info on what I'm currently reading!

No comments: