January 20, 2009

Do You Twitter?

Do you Twitter? I Tweet often and follow many PR/Social Media/Journalist pros throughout the day. Great info. Doesn't take much time to type out 140 characters - which is all that is allowed. Important stuff there. http://www.twitter.com

Find me @lindajhutchinso I'm there often. Befriend me if you have important stuff to say that doesn't involve trying to scam/spam/victimize me. (Those folks can rot in hell.)

I follow some very interesting people. Probably why I don't watch much TV. Except for our local CBS channel. I also follow the whole Channel 10 staff via Twitter. Great breaking news stuff. Some of it I can actually use to plan my day and dear husband's trip home in the afternoon/evening.

Social media is here to stay. Anyone who refuses to get on board will be left behind.

No comments: