January 23, 2009

New FR*E Classes for Writers

I'll be away for a couple of days - finally getting to celebrate Christmas with the grandkids. My recent surgery and the g'kidlet's illnesses made it impossible to do in December.

Just added new links for FR*E classes for writers at http://tinyurl.com/dfkd9z Check under the "Classes" heading on the Links for Writers page.

Also... Added new items to my pride and joy gift store, Linda's Gifts and Decor: http://tinyurl.com/c5bgcx

I recently had the privilege of critiquing a fiction manuscript for Ms. Hope Clark of Funds for Writers. She had the sweetest way of saying Thank You! www.ediblesinc.com Her verbal TY was quite enough payment for reading an enjoyable and satisfying mss, but the surprise delivery of the Edible Thank You was over the top!

2 comments:

Hope Clark said...

So glad you liked it, Linda. I love that company - www.ediblesinc.com And I appreciate you reading my novel. Now if only an agent would get excited about it!

Hope Clark
FundsforWriters.com

Linda J. Hutchinson said...

TO ALL EDITORS AT PUBLISHING HOUSES:

Hog-Tied by Hope Clark is a good read! A whodunnit with roller coaster-ride twists and turns and an ending that is so unexpected it curled my toenails. You'll cheer for the good guys and ache to buy an Uzi to keep your family from these too-real bad guys.

Did I mention there's romance and some great love scenes?

This one deserves to be published. Readers will feel satisfied when they get to the end, but ready to dive into the next one in the series.